How we deliver products to you
What are your delivery time frames?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation email, please allow:
- Metro delivery: 2 - 5 business days
- Regional delivery: 5 - 7 business days
- Remote delivery: 7 - 14 business days
Please note, your order may arrive in multiple packages from multiple carriers. Tracking information will be emailed to you upon dispatch, or can be viewed at Track your order.
Allow 4 business days from placing your order, for the delivery details to be confirmed by email.
We always strive to ensure on-time delivery, but there may be instances when packages may be delivered past the estimated date. For example, this may occur with split orders where we dispatch the order from multiple warehouse in multiple shipments to ensure that the customer’s order is delivered in full.
Please note that we have had some customers reporting some delays for Express Post. On 20 April 2020, Australia Post temporarily suspended their Next Day Guarantee due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting
- social distancing measures in place at Australia Post's facilities, which mean they can’t process items as quickly as usual
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which also carry parcels.
We will continue to monitor this and find alternative delivery options if necessary. We will provide an update as soon as it comes to hand.
Who will deliver my order?
We use several carriers to deliver our online orders. Depending on your order, it will be shipped with one or more of the below carriers.
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
You can also click on the below links.
- Australia Post - Small items - Australia wide
- Couriers Please - Small items - Metropolitan areas
- TNT Express - Large items - Australia wide
- Allied Express - Large items - Australia wide
- 23 Logistics - Small to large items - Metropolitan areas
- Vaucluse Home - Small items - Metropolitan areas
Can I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
No, you can’t change your delivery address once your order has been placed.
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, it may be possible for the carrier to change your delivery address or redirect your order. Please contact the carrier directly.
If your order can’t be delivered it will be returned to our warehouse. A refund will then be processed and takes 3-5 business days to be processed back into your account. If you still want to purchase the items you can order online again.
What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended
- If you opt to leave your order unattended, Vaucluse Home will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages
I gave authority to leave, but the carrier didn’t leave my package. Why?
Safely delivering your package is our carriers’ priority. If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended.
What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended
- If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with next steps.
- For Australia Post deliveries, your package will be left at a nearby collection point (e.g. pharmacy, newsagent or post office)
- For Allied Express deliveries, you will be contacted by either Allied Express or Vaucluse Home to arrange redelivery
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you will not be required to sign for your delivery.
If you don’t provide authority to leave, you may be required to sign for your delivery.
I didn’t pick up my package, and it’s been returned. What happens now?
Once the package is returned to our warehouse, we’ll refund the cost of the items, excluding the delivery fee which is non-refundable.
The carrier has not delivered my order due to access issues to my address. Why has this happened when your website allowed me to use that address in the checkout?
In rare cases we may not be able to deliver to certain addresses that our carriers deem to be unsafe, inaccessible or in certain remote areas; e.g. narrow dirt roads, steep driveways etc. In these instances, our carriers are often not aware of the issue until they attempt the delivery.
We acknowledge that failed deliveries are disappointing for our customers and ask that if you do live in a location which is difficult to access, please use the delivery address of a local post office or news agency to collect your order from.